1. Initially was design for lower extremities, on 1980.
2. However the usage for upper limbs was validated, but the creator suggest nearly every effort should be attempt due to:
- Upper limbs more important than lower limbs.
- Prosthesis technology for upper limbs still primitive.
3. The treshold value of 7 (during 1980 study) need to be revise due to more advance technologies today. Probably 8 or 9.
4. This score show us that its time sensitive, since >6 hours cause multiply by 2 for limb ischemia component. So ED folks hurry up. Get the whole team STAT.