Cause by global ST depression especially at lead II and V5 – represent global subendocardial ischemia
What is causing the global subendocardial ischemia?
- ACS -LMCA, proximal LAD, 3 vessel disease
- Non ACS – more common. Cause by global myocardial strain from a Non-ACS etiology! (profound
- sepsis, tachycardia, anemia, hypoxemia, etc)
So which one I’m dealing with?
- The key to determining the etiology is through history, physical exam, clinical picture, laboratory data, Echo, and vigilant monitoring and frequent reassessment.
- Identified and addressed potentially reversible causes of the ischemia, if the ECG pattern persists then you are dealing with ACS until proven otherwise.