Mechanism of Action: Disruption of cytoskeletal functions through inhibition of β-tubulin polymerization into microtubules; this prevents activation, degranulation, and migration of neutrophils thought to mediate some gout symptoms.
In simple words: it inhibit activity and migration of neutrophil leading to decrease inflammatory activity.
On set 18-24 Hours
Low dosage strategy:
- 1mg STAT then 0.5 mg 1 hour later. Thats it.
- Do not exceed 1.5 mg percourse of treatment.
- Do not repeat treatment at least in 3 days.
- Add PCM in treatment, while waiting Colchicine action.
- Ice pack
- Elevate limb while sleeping.